[TowerTalk] Telrex 329 40M yagi aluminum element parts

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Telrex 329 40M yagi aluminum element parts
From: csummers@diac.com (Charlie Summers)
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 06:33:37 -0600
Does anyone know if aluminum element parts are still available for
Telrex yagis?

I have a 329 40M yagi that I bought new a long time ago.  All the
elements have the same length aluminum pieces.  They are just positioned
different to make different length elements.

The first piece of each element is centered through the boom.  The next
piece is what I need.  It is sleeved where it telescopes into the
centered preceeding piece of aluminum.

I also need the ceramic insulator that is where the feed coax attaches.

Anyone got any ideas?

73,

Charlie, W0YG..>>