[TowerTalk] GAP 8-Band Antenna as a DX Antenna

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] GAP 8-Band Antenna as a DX Antenna
From: grimm@alison.sbc.edu (Kenneth D. Grimm)
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 09:05:44 -0400
Roderick M. Fitz-Randolph wrote:

<BIG snip>

> Hope this may have been of some interest to those of you that, like my
> friend Terry (W5JUQ) has an interest in antennas for a minimum space
> requirement.
>
> 73, Rod  W5HVV

Thanks for posting this.  It made for fascinating reading and has been
preserved in my "reference" folder.  I have a beach condo with a "no
antennas" clause.  However, over the years some of the local admirals
have been allowed to put the typical ship to shore vertical on their
units so they can tell Momma what time to have supper ready for them as
they cruise in after a day of fishing.  So, without too much effort I
think I can manage a vertical of some sort.

Thanks again, Rod.

73,
Ken K4XL
grimm@alison.sbc.edu