[TowerTalk] An Engineering Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] An Engineering Question
From: jleikhim@nettally.com (Leikhim, Joe)
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 23:34:02 -0400
Any chance your new neighbor will give you a long term lease on the
section of property that you have encroached upon? By the way you may
have a legal claim on that piece of property in some states due to your
having taken possession. See if you can work a deal with them and build
a fence inside their corral to keep the horses from rubbing against the
guys. Perhaps you can save some expenses.

--
Joe Leikhim
Jleikhim@nettally.com

"tv dinner by the pool,
i'm so glad i finished school" -F.Zappa 1967