[TowerTalk] K2BSA

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] K2BSA
From: sherrom@email.uc.edu (Michael Sherron)
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 07:37:41 -0400
Greetings!!

As some of you might know the Boy Scout's National Scout Jamboree is
coming up July 25 through August 5.  The K2BSA station will be on the
air.  SO, listen for the sounds of little feet coming across your
favorite band from Fort A.P. Hill, Virginia.

If anyone on the reflector is going to the Jamboree please email me
directly so I can discuss other things.

If you are wondering, I will be at the Jamboree, not with the K2BSA
station, but rather as an Emergency Dispatcher.  They offered me the
opportunity to work with the station but I declined telling them that
they really needed someone more technically literate than I.

Hope to hear you on the air in a couple weeks.

-73-

Mike, KC8CAP