[TowerTalk] STACKMATCH @ ARRAYSOLUTIONS ANNOUNCEMENT

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] STACKMATCH @ ARRAYSOLUTIONS ANNOUNCEMENT
From: jayt@arraysolutions.com (Jay Terleski)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 14:58:19 -0700
Dear friends on TowerTalk,

The WX0B StackMatch is now being manufactured and sold myself at Array
Solutions.  Please visit my new "underconstruction" Web-site at
www.arraysolutions.com to get the latest.

I have improved the design of the StackMatch, and improved the switch
box which now supports LEDs to indicate which antennas are being
selected.  The new switch box is compatable with all StackMatches sold.

Over the last few years I have gathered some quality improvement ideas
from users which have found there way into the new design, like using
real Amphenol SO239s. Thanks for the input.

Even though I have increased the quality, I am holding the price.
Please visit the site and email or phone me with any comments.

For current StackMatch owners.  I will honor any warranty work, or
service problems. Please register yourselves in the "feedback" section
of the web-site to let me know you have one or more so I can send info
direct about any specials.

Thanks for reading this post, and thanks to Steve at TowerTech for the
permission to post this message.

Jay Terleski, WX0B

www.arraysolutions.com
 | ARRAY SOLUTIONS  | Jay Terleski      Email:wx0b@arraysolutions.com |
 |                  | WX0B                  Phn:(972) 203 8810        |
 |                  | 350 Gloria Rd.        FAX:(972) 203 8811        |
 |                  | Sunnyvale, TX 75182                             |