[TowerTalk] Free Tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Free Tower
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 04:14:16 -0700 (PDT)
Titan's are free standing, commercial towers..  They are assembled in 8 foot
sections and could be disassembled that way...  The free standing commercial
towers I have taken down I have hired a crane, torched the bottom off even with
the concrete, and laid them on the ground for disassembly...
  If you have a need for them, free is a deal.. IF you think you are going to
make money by taking them down and reselling - good luck...

  denny / k8do