[TowerTalk] Question abt inverted L,s

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Question abt inverted L,s
From: k5qf@camalott.com (Michael McLaughlin)
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 1997 06:52:17 +0000
Hi all and thanks for reading this.I,m finally getting the base put in
for the 55ft 455 crankup tower to be ready for cqww.I only have a
postage stamp lot here so I,m really limited to what I can do.The tower
will be eve of the house because of trees in yard.I will have a c4xl up
about 63 feet.My question is what to do for 80/160 bands.This house has
aluminum siding on it and I got a chain link fence 5 foot from the tower
on the other side.I thinking that the if I run inverted l,s by the fence
or house we may have a problem.Anyone have any suggestions?
                                Thanks Mike K5QF