[TowerTalk] Kudos to RF Parts.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Kudos to RF Parts.
From: w7why@mail.coos.or.us (Tom Osborne)
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 01:57:32 +0800
Hi all.

I bought a set of Svetlana 572-B's from RF Parts a little over a year
ago, and one of them developed a grid to filament short.  These tubes had
been in use for most of that time.  Anyway, I E-mailed RF Parts just in
case the warranty might still be good (it was past one year).  They
called me the next day on their nickle and said to ship it back.  I had
no invoice since I had lost the invoice that came with the tubes.
Anyway, today UPS brought me an new tube, no charge!  Kinda nice to know
some companies are still concerned about their customers.  Way to go RF
Parts!!
Tom W7WHY