[TowerTalk] need a source

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] need a source
From: w1rzf@ma.ultranet.com (w1rzf@ma)
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 03:41:42 -0800
I have 60 ft of rohn 25 hinged at the base. use a 30ft phone pole immediately
adjacent for a gin pole. the pole is back guyed. use a winch with 2 to 1
mechanical atvantage via calbe. the pull point is in the middle of the tower.
have a 3el quad on top. Cheap es eafy one man assy for the whole thing. 783 es
gl Art