[TowerTalk] What do I use to suport the cables?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] What do I use to suport the cables?
From: Teddyer@aol.com (Teddyer@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 10:25:19 EST
Hmmmm..... Thanks to all for the feedback.  I get the impression that running
the coax and rotor cables high along the wall of the house isn't such a good
idea.  However, to go underground would require going under a sidewalk.
Additionally, I plan to put in an underground lawn sprinkler system in someday
soon, and some of the sprinkler pipes would cross the coax run. (of course the
tower installation has priority!)

Would it suffice to run the coax down to the ground for a few feet (for
lightning protection) and then back up to the house and around, then in?

Thanks,

Ted WB2ACC