[TowerTalk] My 140 foot Rohn 25G Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] My 140 foot Rohn 25G Tower
From: ecollins@chickasaw.com (Eddie Collins)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 09:18:02 -0500
I have a Rohn 25G 140 foot Tower almost ready to put up.
The only thing that I need is the cement for the base and the guy anchor
posts.
and turnbuckles

I am going to use 3 or 4 inch OD  heavy pipe  for the southeast and
southwest guy anchors tall enough to pass over the drive way ..

I was going to put the tower where my 60 foot 25G is located but can't
because the tower is turned the wrong way to get the guying angles. I
will use the top section of the 60 foot tower and 3 10 foot sections of
the 60 foot tower . My 60 foot tower has 2 sections that were bent and
had to cut them off and used pipe inside the tower legs and placed the 2
sections together. I will leave those 2 sections on the old base and
place a top section and have a small 30 foot tower..

Here is what I have for my 140 foot tower
2000 ft guy cable 1/4 inch
64 cable clamps
3 GA25GD Guy bracket
1 TA25 Torque arm.