[TowerTalk] Heavy duty mast -- recommendations ??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Heavy duty mast -- recommendations ??
From: QCS0041@InfoAve.Net (M Kent Miller)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 11:21:14 -0700
Good
day,

I am in need of a mast to complete the list of parts and pieces for my
antenna project. Can anyone suggest a " local " supplier for a 20 foot
2 inch o. d., .25 inch wall, 50,000 psi min. rating mast ?  The 2
suppliers that I am aware of are halfway or all the way across the
country from here and the freight charges are quite high on this
item.
My attempts to find one locally have been unproductive so far. All the
plumbing supply houses have a variety of heavy pipe, but they don't know
anything about ASTM 120 or psi ratings or
such.

Any suggestions ?    Thanks, 73, Kent   K4IHN