[TowerTalk] Time/Date Of Postings (Slightly Off Subject)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Time/Date Of Postings (Slightly Off Subject)
From: wd4ngb@m2.sprynet.com (Bruce Richards)
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 1998 12:04:56 +0100
OH NO.... That is what Atom Time did, so I changed to Dim 4. It is fine on
mine. Dont know, other than maybe delete all except the zip, and reinstall.
Looks like this may be a problem of both. We may be luck and one of the guys
will come up with the answer... Installed it on mine after the 1st and its been
doing fine. GL....

W3MC wrote:

> I use Dimension 4, with WIN 95, everything on UTC, no seasonal changes, but
> it keeps putting me 1 hour ahead.  It started doing this around the
> beginning of April.  ANy ideas?  Thanks,
> 73,
>
> Mike Cizek  W3MC
> w3mc@toad.net

Bruce Richards / WD4NGB (No Good Bum)  (ex HL9JV)
DX Web Page http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/wd4ngb
Mirror Site http://www.geocities.com/Nashville/9941
Space A DX  http://www.geocities.com/Nashville/9846
50 Miles North West of Nashville Tn