[TowerTalk] Cushcraft 15-4cd Manual

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft 15-4cd Manual
From: duerbusc@mvp.net (Joseph J. Duerbusch)
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 01:29:34 +0000
HI Matt, I have one up here for about 4 years.  I have not been that
happy with it.  It maybe interaction with the 204BA above it, but
it seemed like I had to turn on the amp just to get anyone to hear me.
I guess I was expecting performance like the 204BA (4 element monobander
for 20).  Of course I put it up at the bottom of the sunspots cycle.
It has been doing better now that conditions are good.

I think it is worth fixing.  BTW I do have a manual, it is only
6 pages.  Maybe worth scanning and sending in e-mail

Joe K0BX