[Fwd: [TowerTalk] Could not believe my eyes <--Part II]

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Fwd: [TowerTalk] Could not believe my eyes <--Part II]
From: stan@capeonramp.com (stan)
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 21:14:13 -0400
I avoid a grease if possible. The grease is wet and even though it will
not run,
all (abrasive)dust and other dirt will cling to it and may bind the
threads if not
cleaned and refreshed frequently.

I would prefer a DRY lubricant like graphite either applied dry or
sprayed
onto WD-40 soaked threads...

Stan, WA1ECF  Cape Cod, MA   FN41sr