[TowerTalk] city council horror

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] city council horror
From: gareth@capecod.net (Gareth Crispell)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 23:18:07 -0400
Stu Greene wrote:

> At 01:32 AM 6/24/98 -0400, you wrote:
> >I can't help but wonder what Ole Ben Cartright and the boys of the Ponderosa
> >would say about this!
> >I'm sure that if they were there today, they would form a posse and take
> >care of
> >the neighbors.
> --
> what do you think the good folks in Tombstone would have done  >g<  73  Stu
>                              Stu Greene WA2MOE
>                             7537 North 28th Avenue
>                           Phoenix, Arizona 85051  USA

My family pioneered in the Catskill Mountains in the mid 1600's.
Fought in the Revolution and Civil War, and generally been poking
around this country for a long time. I asked my grandfather about
personal freedom almost 40 years ago and he said it was just a
shadow of what his grandfather knew. I wonder what he would think
about today? I think our personal freedoms are being systematically
stripped from us and one fine day we will wake up and there will be
nothing left.
I am sorry gentleman for the non tower spout. Just got upset.

de .... N1MSV  (gary) on the cape cod marsh

 Gareth            http://www.capecod.net/~gareth

.....at the dawn of the New Age of Man,
     they will abide with us.
     Their glory and fire will burn like