[TowerTalk] Re: Guyed tower stuff--for the record

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Guyed tower stuff--for the record
From: ni6w@yagistress.minden.nv.us (Kurt Andress)
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 07:17:12 -0700

John Brosnahan wrote:

> Kurt,  Just For The Record

Big snip

> Just wanted to set the record straight before my off-line comments were
> used as the beginning of some major debate about torque arms.

Thanks John!Sure hope we don't have a major debate on it. The Rohn position is
very informative and interesting. I agree that the six guy solution is far more
effective.
I received several comments from others that they have observed improved torque
resistance from the bars.
I also agree with you that the light aramid cable is better than big heavy
sagging
wire.

73, Kurt

--
YagiStress - The Ultimate Software for Yagi Mechanical Design
Visit http://www.freeyellow.com/members3/yagistress