[TowerTalk] A3S SWR Problem (kinda lenghty)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] A3S SWR Problem (kinda lenghty)
From: gareth@capecod.net (Gareth Crispell)
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 12:09:23 -0500

> When I removed the defective 20-meter traps, they had a terrible pungent
> odor from burning RF!

. The first one was OK so I rotated the dipole the other way and
when I
> sniffed this trap, PHEWWWW, did it smell! Culprit found!
>

> Joe, W1JR
>
> --

This has been a very interesting discussion on A3S swr problems. Ya
learn something new everyday. It also adds yet one more skill to the
repertoire of the Ham Radio operator ... Trap Sniffing.

de ... N1MSV

 Gareth            http://www.capecod.net/~gareth/n1msv.htm