[TowerTalk] SGC-235 500 Watt Tuner

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] SGC-235 500 Watt Tuner
From: rthorne@tcac.net (Richard Thorne)
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 06:53:24 -0600
Does anyone have any experience with the 500 watt auto tuner by SGC?
There expensive but it would be a nice addition to my 500 watt remote
controlled station.  I'm thinking about putting up an inverted L for
160/80 and the tuner would handle the swr variations from SSB to CW etc
and also get me on some of the warc bands.

If you have one of the other SGC tuners I'd like to hear from you.  I'm
guessing their operation is the same other than power handling.

Thanks in advance.

Richard Thorne - N5ZC (Ex. KA2DSY, N2BHP, WB5M)
Amarillo, TX