[TowerTalk] Best vs. Maxwell -- Again??( LONG !!)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Best vs. Maxwell -- Again??( LONG !!)
From: wx0b@arraysolutions.com (Jay, WX0B)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 12:55:14 -0600
Tom,

Yes I agree that my example is very extreme and one that an amateur
operator would not intentionally create as a permanent antenna system.

I have some meetings with a couple old RF matching gurus next week.  We
will have some fun digging through the article.  If anything
enlightening surfaces, I will post it to the reflector.

Thanks,
Jay