[TowerTalk] Cap for Brake delay unit.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cap for Brake delay unit.
From: "Bill Aycock" <billaycock@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 21:43:59 -0500
During, or just after, a lightning strike, One of the Capacitors in the 5 sec
delayer in my Rotor controller exploded (Really!) The delay unit was bought
from Norm, before he left the Northeast, and  was apparently made by Lance
Johnson Engineering.
There are two caps in the unit, and the larger one died. There are no pieces
large enough to read anything. All else but the position resister seems to be
OK, but I need the Cap to repair and test.
Norm's web site and the QST review (Apr '83) have no details. Can anyone help
with its value?
Thanks-- Bill--W4BSG