[TowerTalk] Cushcraft A4 VSWR curves

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft A4 VSWR curves
From: "Robert Chudek - K0RC" <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 19:33:04 -0500
Does anyone have VSWR curves plotted for the Cushcraft A4 they could share with
me? Plots from an antenna simulator would be okay but I'm more interested to
see real life data of installed antennas. There are not curves in the manual I
downloaded from the website.

Also, would anyone care to conjecture why an A4 would show minimum VSWR on
13.990 and 20.300 MHz instead of inside the 20 and 15 meter bands as expected?

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN