[TowerTalk] More STOPPING RUST

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] More STOPPING RUST
From: hartley@smart.net (Chuck Hartley)
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 14:20:16 -0500
Yes, that is a good thing to point out. They do state clearly that
certain of their products are not UV resistant. They specify that
a special primer be used on top to allow the overcoat to stick.
The cost does add up, though the coverage is pretty good so not
too much is required. They also make some UV resistant coatings.
One interesting product is a clear coating that might work well
for protecting antennas in harsh environments.

73, Chuck

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>