Re: [TowerTalk] TH-7DXX vs. TH-6DX

To: "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TH-7DXX vs. TH-6DX
From: Mike Murphy <kd8ok@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 12:02:22 -0700 (PDT)
The real question is do you operate band edge to band edge.  If not, then the
TH6 would be fine for you.

I have owned a TH6 in the past and found that the SWR was fine across most of
15 and 20 and a good portion of 10

For what it's worth, I have  installed 3 or 4 TH7s, and have not had any
problems with the feed system during installation.

Good luck!

Michael Murphy - KD8OK

kd8ok@yahoo.com