[TowerTalk] Rohn 45 Check Jig

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 45 Check Jig
From: w6ter@worldnet.att.net (Gerald Smith)
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 16:04:42 -0500
After observing the terrible quality of the Rohn 45 sections I received,
I ask my handyman/carpenter to build a jig to check the alignment of the
sections and the alignment of the holes. He built a jig which is on
plywood with dowels attached to each side. One side for the skinny tube
end and one side for the fat, sleeved end. It proved to be an invaluable
tool in determaning which sections were bad. It cost me $60.

If anyone else is in the same situation, Email mail me and I will pass
along my handyman's name and number.

Gerry, W6TER