[TowerTalk] Rohn45G tiltover Antenna capacity

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn45G tiltover Antenna capacity
From: w7ni@teleport.com (Stan or Patricia Griffiths)
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 22:21:33 -0800
Hi Bob,

You may have hit on the answer.  I sure wish there was someone at Rohn to
answer this stuff . . .  If I
ask, I am sure they will tell me that those calculations were made so long ago
that nobody there has
any idea how it was done and they threw out all the paperwork years ago . . .
but if I REALLY want to
know, they will recalculate it for me for a HUGE fee . . .

45G sections actually weigh closer to 70 pounds but that still comes out fairly
close.  Again, the
difference we are seeing could be "safety factor".

Stan
w7ni@teleport.com