[TowerTalk] Connectors

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Connectors
From: kb0pyo@rconnect.com (Mark Brown)
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 00:54:03 -0500
I hate to comment but I will, N's are used extensivly at 2
meters and up with power levels exceeding 2000 watts, if
your antenna is working (no swr) then you won't have a
problem. I will trust a properly assembled n before a so
called uhf connector at 2 meters and up (and yes I have fed
1500 watts thru n's at 432 mhz with NO problems).
                                        Mark

--
en24gp 6m through 1296, BBQ rules, icq 41823284