[TowerTalk] Vatican to cut broadcasts over ecological fight

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Vatican to cut broadcasts over ecological fight
From: W8JI@contesting.com (Tom Rauch)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 20:58:53 -0400
> No Tom, it's not a joke, it's true. Near Radio Vaticana antennas there
> are radioactive wastes for 7000 cube meters. They are coming from ENEA
> (which is National Agency for Alternative Energy), and for what I know
> it's a storage site.

Strange. No one suspects the dump. Instead they blame the radio
waves.

Anyway, sorry about misunderstanding what causes prostate
cancer. That was nice of someone to set the record straight.

That means I can ignore my wife when the band is open with no
risk to my health, as long as I get regular exams.

73, Tom W8JI
W8JI@contesting.com

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,
http://www.championradio.com