[TowerTalk] Vatican RF safety calc

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Vatican RF safety calc
From: ka4inm@qsl.net (Ron KA4INM Youvan)
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 01:43:40 +0000
Hi:

snip
> I ran a set of assumed numbers through the FCC RF safety calculator.

> If one assumes 500Kw (it won't work in the calculator). Then one may
> infer that 25' is safe by linearly scaling field density at 25' by
 - - -
> Do the neighbors live on the tower?  Alternatively, is Vatican Radio a
> multi megawatt ERP station?
snip

  It was said the Italian government uses the
strictest safety values in Europe, now run your
power values through the Italian calculator.

  73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@qsl.net  SENT Time and Date are UTC
      I upgraded to LINUX, the more I use it, the more I love it.
        It doesn't do everything for you, you must program it.
         Visit my HAM Web SITE at: http://www.qsl.net/ka4inm

List Sponsor:  ChampionRadio.com - Trylon self-supporting towers,
http://www.championradio.com

-----