[TowerTalk] RG17 coax

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RG17 coax
From: mike@kb0ozn.com (MikeB)
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 14:59:58 -0500
Thanks for all the answers on the coax.  I should have thought of simply
rg-17, I have never seen or used any coax bigger than 9913 besides
heliax.  The specs on it look to be no better than 9913 just higher
power which is of no use to me.  I guess it is another freebe for the
next ham fest or something.

Mike
KB0OZN

List Sponsor: Are you thinking about installing a tower this summer? Call us
96-feet for less than $2000! at 888-833-3104 <A
HREF="http://www.ChampionRadio.com";>
www.ChampionRadio.com</A>

-----