[TowerTalk] LM 470 for sale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] LM 470 for sale
From: carmine1@home.com (Carmine Fiorello)
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 11:07:06 -0700
I have a good condition (never used) LM 470 crank-up tower that is
approximately 3 years old (older style LM 470). It was shipped to me by
mistake by the Will Burt Co. last March. Apparently, it was left over
from the old stock when they purchased the Visalia faculty.

For sale:

LM 470 tower with electric motor/winch (motor/winch are new)
Tilt-over fixture and hardware for LM 470
Coax stand-off arms (set of four)
Thrust bearing

Best reasonable price for the lot.

I have the tower placed on a dolly in my backyard and buyer would have
to pick up the tower from my qth (San Juan Capistrano--70 miles north of
San Diego). I don't want this tower because I ordered a new  style LM
470 and am waiting for it to arrive from Will Burt.

If interested, call me at (949) 493-4916 and ask for Carmine or E Mail
me through this reflector.

I believe that the motor assembly was installed sometime last year
before the move back east and the tower was part of the transferred
goods to the new Ohio faculty. Will Burt does not want the tower back
(their model being manufactured is different) so I am sitting on
something I would like to sell! Unfortunately, I do not have the base
to go with this tower. I believe though bases are being manufactured
somewhere back east. The base has a 23" footprint.

Thank you

Carmine
WK6C

-----