[TowerTalk] Shunt fed towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Shunt fed towers
From: dhearn@ix.netcom.com (dan hearn)
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 07:41:04 -0700
Kevin Adam has volunteered to scan and put the May 1975 article on the
Fort Wayne Radio Club web site. I am mailing a copy to him today. This
is not the same as the CQ article presently on the site. It includes a
chart to determine electrical length of different tower heights with
different types of antennas on top. Other charts give gamma rod length
and tuning capacitor values for 40,80, and 160 meters for various tower
electrical heights. It is , by far, the most complete information I have
seen anywhere on the subject.
  I trust that Kevin will let us know when it is posted.

73, Dan, N5AR

-----