[TowerTalk] Unknown Wilson Yagi?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Unknown Wilson Yagi?
From: karl@dixie-net.com (Karl Bullock)
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 18:39:58 -0700
OK, here's the deal.  I have a 6-element tribander that, at first
glance, appears to be constructed similar to a Mosley Classic-36.
However, after talking to Mosley, they're not sure it's theirs, but
possible the Wilson copy.  If anyone has one of these puppies, I'd like
to see if I could obtain a copy of the manual to make sure.   It's on a
24' boom, 3 trapped elements (1 trap each), 3 untrapped elements.

Anybody got one of these?

Karl, WA5TMC
karl@dixie-net.com

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,