[TowerTalk] Murphy

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Murphy
From: tmartin@chartermi.net (Tom Martin)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 10:13:49 -0500
In preparation for running a PVC pipe under the driveway for cables, my
water drilling method backfired.  The water made a nice hole but the
flexible 3/4 inch PVC went crooked and wouldn't come out where I
expected it to be. I kept hitting a hard object and couldn't go any
farther After an hour of drilling to no avail, I decided to go down in
the basement to see if I had a piece of rigid pipe to use and guess
what?  I had an inch of water on the floor on the driveway side of the
house!  This is a FUN hobby!!!

73, Tom W8JWN

List Sponsored by AN Wireless:  AN Wireless handles Rohn tower systems,

-----