[TowerTalk] Mast dealer in Detroit or Chicago Area

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mast dealer in Detroit or Chicago Area
From: k4to@meginc.com (Dave Sublette)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 12:13:20 -0500
When I talk to my local steel dealer, I specify precision steel tube. It
is seamless and comes in a variety of outside diameters and wall
thicknesses.  I believe the stuff I have is called Monel. I agree with
Steve about your local dealer....I would try and find another firm to
deal with. The one you talked to doesn't sound very knowledgable or
eager to work with you.

Dave, K4TO