[TowerTalk] Colorado ham's around...?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Colorado ham's around...?
From: thaxton@ptgroup.com (thaxton@ptgroup.com)
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 20:39:03 -0800
Hi,

    I'm looking to talk with any Colorado based folks about some
new tower/antenna install questions.  I'm interested in experiences
with the winds here, tower guying issues, antenna experience, etc.
 I'm planning my new setup for this spring/summer and would
appreciate some "local" folks input.  This will be my first tower
project and I want to have as much info. as possible available.
Feel free to contact me via e-mail: thaxton@ptgroup.com

thanks....

Don
N0FGK