[TowerTalk] Super high antennas on 10 to 20

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Super high antennas on 10 to 20
From: rpechie@snet.net (Dick Pechie - KB1H)
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2002 09:11:43 -0500
I have always dreamed about a crank-up tower and an elevation rotor on a ten
meter installation. At one time long ago K1AS had a converted "Moonraker" beam
that was mounted on a slightly bent mast. He always did very well. I suspect
he caught angles that I just couldn't. Anyway, it always had me thinking of an
installation like I mentioned above. Ten meters is a band whose wavelengths
seem to make this feasible.

73 Dick - KB1H