[TowerTalk] Jammed T2X Rotator

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Jammed T2X Rotator
From: w2up@mindspring.com (Barry )
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:30:59 -0000

On 21 Feb 2002 K4FJ@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 02/21/2002 8:40:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> w2up@mindspring.com writes:
>

> > Bob,
> > Jumper 4 to 8 for CW, or 4 to 6 for CCW, to bypass limit switches.
> > BTW, I have this info written on the inside cover of the manual, so I
> > don't have to remember it :.)
> > 73,
> > Barry
> >

> You sure about that?  Jumpering 4 to 8 shorts the starting cap!  Looks like
> 4-6 for CCW and 5-8 for CW.

I just pulled out the manual and checked the schematic. Looks like you
are right about that. Sorry abt that!
For K4MQG - no need to climb the tower. When you bypass the limit
switch, you can do the rocking, to free up the stuck brake, right at the
control box.--

Order online at http://store.eham.net.

-----