[TowerTalk] ssv 80 40 15 verticle

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] ssv 80 40 15 verticle
From: "Bill Feissner" <ai3q@pa.metrocast.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 15:52:12 -0400
Having had some wind damage to my verticle I was having a problem due to
needing the pieces swaged. I contacted M2 antennas in Ca. they were more than
helpful in supplying the parts and making the longer sections ups shippable.
Timefram from start to finish with emails to delivery was about 3 weeks.
Jqason, N6EY was most helpful. Just wanted to pass this on if someone else
needs some custom parts you might try them.
De AI3Q, Bill Feissner