[Towertalk] Coax Condiut

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Coax Condiut
From: wa2bpe@infoblvd.net (WA2BPE)
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 14:02:50 -0400
Good idea but you had better check your soil percolation first.  In my
(specific) location, the topsoil is 0 to 6" with a high clay content followed
by shale/rock and/or clay.  Drainage is almost nil.  Here, a "French drain"
would fill up and go nowheres without additional gravel, etc.  This problem is
commonplace with septic systems and why sand filters are required.

Tom - WA2BPE