[Towertalk] Re: antenneX's Compact Antenna Book Release

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Re: antenneX's Compact Antenna Book Release
From: W8JI@contesting.com (Tom Rauch)
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 22:49:01 -0400
> > COMPACT CAPACITOR ANTENNAS
> > This 30-chapter eBOOK of more than 215 pages is a publication by
> > antenneX with a collection of papers written by some of the best and
> > most active experts in the design, development and construction of
> > compact antennas based on a technology, the name of which was coined
> > at antenneX -- the "capacitor antenna."

AnenneX apparently has apparently become the science of antenna's
National Enquirer. I read one article where a fellow claims a two
foot rod has 30 ohms of radiation resistance at HF, because of some
"capacitor" nonsense.

Next thing you know, we will be able to buy a CD about mounting
mobile antennas on UFO's.

73, Tom W8JI
W8JI@contesting.com