[Towertalk] Phillystran Grips

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Phillystran Grips
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 13:39:40 -0400
This is why you belong to as club...get other buddies to work with you -
they bring their comealong and their guy grip as well as their backs!

Works good - when they need help you offer, when you need help they offer...

When I was a member of the fast Growing Murphy's Marauders Contest Club
in Connecticut several liftimes ago there was the Quad Squad and the
Beam Team...groups of guys who tried to get as many of the club members
antennas QRV for contest season each year!

73,

Jim, K4OJ