[Towertalk] Underground wires... outdoor ducts other than pipes?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Underground wires... outdoor ducts other than pipes?
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White)
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 22:11:23 -0400
I have considered a similar idea...

my conclusion was to use for the top flat piece some form of cementuous
house siding, one name in this market is Hardieboard... they make lap
siding products including 8 and 12 inch width products 12 foot long
which look like wood on their face, but their back is flat - seemed like
a got choice - I thought differently about the sides and bottom
however...seemed like having an open bottom would be better so the
challenge is just to make the sides, debated pressure treated 2X
lumber... while I have gone ahead with this idea those are my 2C

K4OJ