[Towertalk] Polyphaser question...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [Towertalk] Polyphaser question...
From: thaxton@ptgroup.com (thaxton@ptgroup.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 20:37:26 -0600
    I'm a little confused about how to wire a Polyphaser IS-RCT.  If
I'm looking at this correctly there are only 4 terminal positions on
either side of the block.  So what does one do when you want to
wire all 7 of your rotor control lines to this unit??  I'm assuming,
and we know what that means, that you only want to wire the 4
control wires of the rotor, i.e. do not wire the ground, the + or -
leads coming from the rotor.  I've never had a rotor prior to this so
I'm looking for advice/techinical support on how the Polyphaser IS-
RCT should be wired.

Thank you,

Don Thaxton
N0FGK