[TowerTalk] Fwd: Re:My favorite tower tip is...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Re:My favorite tower tip is...
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Wed Feb 12 22:57:06 2003
whenever I lean back into the belt the first try I do it with both hands
on the legs in case soemthing shifts, etc... once I am sure all is in
order THEN go for the tools, tape - whatever....

I have worked with several guys who use multiple lanyards - a long one
and a short one - the longer being long enough to allow movement up or
down a rung on the tower - at any one time one of them is on when they
are on the tower....

73,

Jim, K4OJ