[TowerTalk] Feedline in Conduit

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Feedline in Conduit
From: wa2bpe@infoblvd.net (WA2BPE)
Date: Mon Aug 4 22:32:07 2003
Another good way to provide drainage yet prevent critters from taking up
residence is to install a PVC "street tee" (use a reduction one if the main
conduit is large, e.g., 4" to 2") to
drain into the gravel.  To keep things out, stuff the drain side with stainless
steel wool - even bugs don't like to crawl thru that stuff!

73,  Tom - WA2BPE