[allowed] Re: [TowerTalk] Old coax connectors . . .

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [allowed] Re: [TowerTalk] Old coax connectors . . .
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Tue Aug 5 16:10:44 2003
AS A SPIN OFF...

Someone mentioned that silver oxidizing is still conductive... does this
mean I might wish to consider using silver solder when I prep coax
connectors? I know it is pricey but I am in favor of minimizing
aggrivating headaches associated with feedlines (translation: connector
failure at top of tower) whenever possible.

Thoughts?

K4OJ