[TowerTalk] info needed for th6dxx

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] info needed for th6dxx
From: blkcat28@atlantic.net (John Silberman)
Date: Sat Aug 16 09:16:25 2003
Hi Rick,

Probably so. The manual does not show the STATIC weight.  It shows the weight
equivalent (load) if an 80 mph wind was push on the 6.25 sq foot of antenna
area...156.5 pounds. That's what I
was giving using the terms used in the manual. But thanks for the info. I will
mark that on the back on the manual for future reference.

73,

John
KB4CRT

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>