[TowerTalk] Critters eating coax

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Critters eating coax
From: KC0QNB <kcoqnb@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 22:40:36 -0600
Well my last post didn't work like I thought it would, so here it is again.
For you folks that have critters eating your coax here is a relatively cheap solution, Use 2-3" DB (direct burial ) duct, also known as utility duct, the stuff is a PVC product, and comes on 20' lengths, and cheap as compared regular pvc pipe or conduit, all popular fittings are available, here is a link to the mfgr of the stuff we used in irrigation system installations. http://www.cantexinc.com/
See if you can find a dealer of distributor in your area, around here in Nebraska, we have one dist 25 miles away and 2 more 36 miles away, they are all electrical whosalers, you may need to find an electrician that will get it for you.