Re: [TowerTalk] VBI-360 ROTOR DISPLAY

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] VBI-360 ROTOR DISPLAY
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2024 20:29:43 -0400

> Can anyone tell me what the RJ45 pinout is?

The connector is an RJ-11 (6P6C) not RJ-45 (8P8C) ...

The pin out is in the lower left of the schematic in the manual
(pg 14) here:

<https://bama.edebris.com/download/vector/vbi360/Victor%20VBI-360%20Owners%20Manual.pdf>

The interface box/connections can be derived from figure 4 and
figure 5 (without the add on regulator) depending on your
rotator.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV

On 9/3/2024 8:04 PM, GEO Badger via TowerTalk wrote:
I just acquired one of the above units and am evidently missing the iface box.
Can anyone tell me what the RJ45 pinout is? I have the manual but it doesn't
have a schematic for the iface box.
Thanks.
---
  Ciao baby, catch you on the flip side
73 de W3AB/GEOAFA9GB, WQBQ497

WA2LSI, KE6RJW, W6B, W7B, AAR9AG
  http://www.w3ab.org

  Stay away from negative people.They have a problem for every solution___A
Einstein